Cheerly Lynn Designs: Doily card


Hi there, I am here today with a very girlie card using a pretty doily and flowers and a pretty sentiment.

To start my card I cut an A2 size card out of cream color card stock.  Next I used 3 different panels of patterned paper to create my background with.  I also die cut Border #11  out of black card stock and added it to my card front on top of one of the panels.  Next I die cut the Lilith Doily  out of black card stock and the coordinating Angel Wing Die out of cream card stock and placed it on my card front.  Next I die cut a Circle and stamped my sentiment on it using pink ink and added it to my doily.  

Next I die cut the  Leafy Flourish and Flourish #14 out of water color paper and painted them in.  Next I die cut one of the elements out of the Floral Bouquet Kit using gold glitter card stock.  I die cut the Shasta Daisy 6 Piece Die Set using pink card stock and built my flower.  Finally I added all my flourishes and flower to my card.


Hope you like this sweet card and here are the dies I used to create it with:

DL263 - Lilith Doily with Angel Wing Die
XM4 - Circle 6 Piece Die Set
B571 - Leafy Flourish 2 Piece Die Set
B777 - Floral Bouquet Kit 8 Piece Die Set
CAFLRS14 - Flourish #14 2 Piece Die Set
B310 - Shasta Daisy 6 Piece Die Set
CABRD11 - Border #11 Die

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see your creations in our challenge.

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: ,