Cheery Lynn Designs: Birthday Wishes


Hi there, I have a pretty colorful card to share with you using Cheery Lynn Designs Dies.  So let me show you how I made it.

First I started by cutting out two Horizon Square Boutique Stacker Frames using black card stock and glued them together to create my card base.  Next I die cut a Mexican Tile Pattern out of kraft card stock and adhered it to my card front.  Next I die cut a square using the Square Stitch and Cut tool out of light blue card stock and layered it on my card.  Next I die cut a Fleur De Lis Circle Doily out of black card stock and added it to my card.  Next I die cut a Birthday Wishes Circle Die out of white card stock and backed it out with a light blue circle, which I cut out using the Circle die.

Finally I die cut Floral Bouquet Kit Die Set out of water color card stock and I painted them using Color Burst Water Color Powders and added them to my card.  I also added crystals to the "i"s in the Birthday Wishes.


Hope you like this card and here are the dies I used to create it with?

DL253 - Horizon Square Boutique Stacker Frames
LSC -1 Square Stitch and Cut tool
FRM149 - Mexican Tile Pattern
DL304 - Fleur De Lis Circle Doily
B783 - Birthday Wishes Circle Die
XM4 - Circle
B777- Floral Bouquet Kit Die Set

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see your cards in our newest challenge!

Hugs,

Eva

Labels: